Upgrading your heating system to a high efficiency system can have a significant impact on your green footprint and utility bill. With energy efficient heating systems, the best decisions are the ones made with the long-term in mind. There are a few possible choices.
• Is the heating of a building by radiation from panels containing hot water
• Is efficient and comfortable because it uses water to transfer heat throughout the building for one good reason….water is the ultimate transfer medium.
• Can be easily zoned.
• Indoor air quality has deteriorated because ducted systems repeatedly circulate dust, dirt and impurities back into the house. Hydronic heating systems have little or no air movement.
Warm Air Furnaces
Before selecting a furnace for your home it is important to understand how they work so you can make an informed decision.
A furnace heats your home by pulling cool indoor air into the furnace, heating it and then redistributing the warmed air back into the rooms through ductwork. Furnaces can be fueled by natural gas, oil, propane, or electricity, and they each have differences in how they work.
Ductless Mini Split Systems
Whether you’re creating a quiet, comfort controlled room, or simply want to heat or cool an area without expensive ductwork, duct-free systems set a new standard for efficiency, great looks and comfort.
Duct-free systems are much simpler and economical to install because they only have three basic parts: an outdoor condensing unit, an indoor unit, and the components that connect the two.
Duct-free systems are ideal for home or office additions to replace unsightly window units, and for renovations or retro-fits where it’s important to preserve the building’s original appearance.
The Benefits of Duct-Free
- Fast installation – With no costly ductwork, duct-free systems can be installed in places where conventional ducted systems simply can’t go.
- Incredibly quiet – Indoor units operate at just 26 dB (the level of softly rustling leaves!).
- Custom temperature control – It’s easy to precisely maintain the temperature in each room.
- Attractive design – Choose from a wide variety of elegant looks to enhance any interior decor.
- Reduced energy costs. You can cut your cooling bill with energy-efficient technology.
- Inverter Air Conditioners. featuring high-performance variable-speed compressors
- Multi Power. with exclusive dual compressor technology.
- Cleaner, healthier air. Plasma air purifying technology ensures cleaner, fresher air.
- Better air circulation. Computer controlled louvers and fan speeds minimize temperature differences in the room.
- High-speed cooling. Powerful Jet Cool feature quickly cools warm rooms down to a comfortable temperature.
- Built to last. Anti-Corrosion coating helps keep your system running like new for years.
We offer our clients a free home energy consultation: 203-442-1318 or fill out the form to the right.